Like any start to the year I do my usual scan of magazine articles and creative planning strategies, then store the information in my head ready to make actions. In every one of these articles the thing that jumps out is the need to have an overarching plan and then take small steps to achieve […]
GET JENNED is one of my fantastic new side projects. One that I’ve put off for years! I’ve had it on the back burner for so long it wilted and almost dried up in front of my eyes. But having a few vintage jackets hanging around and it wasn’t long before my mind was conjuring […]
You know when you have an itch you can’t scratch. Well I’ve got a few of them and I’ve had them for a while now. Unfinished projects that I started and gave up on. They seemed a fantastic idea at the time but then they fell by the wayside when perhaps they got a little […]
I’ve been having a whale of a time conjuring up new drawings and absolutely loving being outside (albeit my fingers get a bit cold!). Making the most of sketching and mixing it up with coloured neon inks and oil pastels, then splashing them around with water and acrylics to keep it fast and furious. Just […]
Job: Artist and Blogger Home: Warrington (stuck as I can’t choose between Liverpool & Manchester) Astrological sign: Taurus My top 3 goals for 2016 are to create more new work, eat healthily to improve my health and energy levels, and get married! What are you working on right now? I’m working on a few new streams of ideas that I […]
This endpoint has been retired
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.
- Engagement with painting & the landscape November 11, 2019
- Spliced & Diced now on in Stockport, Manchester March 20, 2019
- HAPPY NEW YEAR! January 25, 2019
- Ignite your artist practise October 19, 2018
- New Solo Show Announcement for 2019 September 27, 2018
- Get Set for a New Blogging Workshop August 23, 2018
- Illustrating An Arty Life joins the website as our new extra blog August 3, 2018
- Instagram Takeover of Divine Locale July 16, 2018