Photography appears across all my work, collaged in paintings, as part as mixed-media assemblages in wall installations and in sculptural formations.
Rarely do they stand alone, exceptions include Lockdown 3.0 (below) as part of a local photographic story enhanced by digital technology. Featured in Open Eye Stories (Open Eye Gallery, Liverpool) in February 2021.
- Lockdown 3.0: Photographic Story January 27, 2021
- “LAND:MASH” A montage of landscape-inspired collaged paintings, prints and drawings. September 2, 2020
- Engagement with painting & the landscape November 11, 2019
- Spliced & Diced now on in Stockport, Manchester March 20, 2019
- HAPPY NEW YEAR! January 25, 2019
- Ignite your artist practise October 19, 2018
- New Solo Show Announcement for 2019 September 27, 2018
- Get Set for a New Blogging Workshop August 23, 2018